Scrap a Day, April 29th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1035

Scrap a Day, April 29th

Post by pawprints »

Hey Cherries. Painting on my house resumes today. We are expecting 80 degree weather. Yesterday I was a complete dud and ended up not doing anything all day. I was completely washed out. Only two days left in April so I’d better get my act together today. Went to bed early and need to be productive today. Laundry on the agenda and catching up on here on the boards.

Have a great day Cherries.

Image Image Image Image

VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Re: Scrap a Day, April 29th

Post by VickiR »

pawprints wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:45 am
Hey Cherries. Painting on my house resumes today. We are expecting 80 degree weather. Yesterday I was a complete dud and ended up not doing anything all day. I was completely washed out. Only two days left in April so I’d better get my act together today. Went to bed early and need to be productive today. Laundry on the agenda and catching up on here on the boards.

It's a new week and I'm sure you're excited to get the house painting done!
VickiR
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1350

Post by VickiR »

Gorgeous morning here in SE PA!  It's already 74 degrees and the high is 87 today.  Crazy weather.  Had a fun weekend at the crop.  Accomplished most of what I had planned.  I need to get photos today and finish up some draft work for NSD.  Not much on my agenda this week until Friday.  Going to enjoy this beautiful weather on the deck today!
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2309

Post by Art_Teacher »

I "might" have taken a personal day, today. ;)  This was a busy weekend full of fun.  Took my musical cast to a dinner theater to see "West Side Story" on Saturday (got home at midnight!)  Yesterday, we celebrated my uncle's 90th birthday with dinner for our entire extended family at the local Mexican restaurant, margaritas, and cupcakes, too.  I was very thankful I planned to take this day off, because I have to get ready for the crop!  LOL  Say a few prayers for me, because I am on the jury duty list for this month and Friday (sob) might be one of the days I have to report. I will find out Thursday night.  Our school arts festival is this weekend (Sunday) and I really need to be at school that day to get prepared!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2309

Post by Art_Teacher »

pawprints wrote:

We had that nice weather yesterday, but man!  It was so windy!  Warm winds are better than cold, but it made it hard to do anything outside.

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2426

Post by emmapaige »

pawprints wrote:

Don’t push yourself, Barb. You’ve had a very hectic schedule! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

VickiR wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:52 am
Gorgeous morning here in SE PA!  It's already 74 degrees and the high is 87 today.  Crazy weather.  Had a fun weekend at the crop.  Accomplished most of what I had planned.  I need to get photos today and finish up some draft work for NSD.  Not much on my agenda this week until Friday.  Going to enjoy this beautiful weather on the deck today!

We are expecting the same weather, love it! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Art_Teacher wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:57 am
I "might" have taken a personal day, today. ;)  This was a busy weekend full of fun.  Took my musical cast to a dinner theater to see "West Side Story" on Saturday (got home at midnight!)  Yesterday, we celebrated my uncle's 90th birthday with dinner for our entire extended family at the local Mexican restaurant, margaritas, and cupcakes, too.  I was very thankful I planned to take this day off, because I have to get ready for the crop!  LOL  Say a few prayers for me, because I am on the jury duty list for this month and Friday (sob) might be one of the days I have to report. I will find out Thursday night.  Our school arts festival is this weekend (Sunday) and I really need to be at school that day to get prepared!

On no!I hope you don’t get picked for jury duty - especially on Friday.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Still being lazy this morning. I watched American Idol and now the Michael Strahan interview with Jon Bon Jovi. As soon as I finish, I’ve got to take a shower because a have a hematologist appointment at noon for my low platelets. And I’ve got to post my picks for Layouts of the Week.
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2021

Post by MTCanuk »

Just puttering around this morning. Already had a short power outage. After DD leaves will be in cleaning mode. Get my house in order before NSD. We have a busy week coming up.
It’s DH’s birthday and I will take him out to lunch. Yesterday baked him his favourite pumpkin pie. I also made a chicken pot pie, from some Costco chicken to put in the freezer.
And while you folks back east are experiencing excessive heat, we have SNOW in our forecast for the next couple of days! The poor trees are just starting to bud and get hit with this! I”ll keep you updated.

Hope everyone has a fantastic start to their week.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:45 am
Just puttering around this morning. Already had a short power outage. After DD leaves will be in cleaning mode. Get my house in order before NSD. We have a busy week coming up.
It’s DH’s birthday and I will take him out to lunch. Yesterday baked him his favourite pumpkin pie. I also made a chicken pot pie, from some Costco chicken to put in the freezer.
And while you folks back east are experiencing excessive heat, we have SNOW in our forecast for the next couple of days! The poor trees are just starting to bud and get hit with this! I”ll keep you updated.

Snow?!! Eeeek! Happy Birthday to Curtis!

Image Image Image Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:23 am
pawprints wrote:

Don’t push yourself, Barb. You’ve had a very hectic schedule!  
Been helping my mom out back and forth a few times too. Miss JJ was a big helper as we had to go and pick up supplies at the pharmacy for my mom on Saturday and supplies for her at her podiatrists office on Thursday. So been running back and forth there too. I guess I just needed that do nothing but rest and snooze all day yesterday. Still makes me frustrated that I wasted a whole day doing nothing. Ugh.

Image Image Image Image

Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 498

Post by Jolly Holly Scraps »

pawprints wrote:

I'm glad you're getting your house painted, Barb! ☺️ It's good to do stuff like that!
I'd say you deserve a rest today! ☺️ Lol I need to do laundry too! 😂 I guess I'm waiting for the laundry fairy! 😂
Enjoy your day! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

VickiR wrote:

I'm glad you're having a beautiful day there, Vicki! ☺️ PA is on my list of places to visit!
Glad you've hàd SUCH a great time at the crop! ☺️ Can't wait to see some of your new projects! ☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

Art_Teacher wrote:

I'm glad you were able to go out with the cats family and your regular family, Laura! ☺️ I TOTALLY get needing a personal day! ☺️
I'm hoping you don't have jury duty on Friday! (Remember when the courts used to be closed on Fridays?! Lol that used to be a good day to say you were available for it! 😂) Seriously, I hope you don't have to because you're needed HERE to play with US! ☺️ Might have a cough that day?! 😉☺️
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

emmapaige wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:30 am
Still being lazy this morning. I watched American Idol and now the Michael Strahan interview with Jon Bon Jovi. As soon as I finish, I’ve got to take a shower because a have a hematologist appointment at noon for my low platelets. And I’ve got to post my picks for Layouts of the Week.

I'm glad you've found a little bit of lazy time for you, Chris! Sounds like you watched some neat shows!good luck with the hematologist! They sent me there a few years ago; my levels were off, too! The hematologist was in the oncology department though, and no one told me that! It unsettled me a little bit. I hope your appointment goes smoothly! 😊
Looking forward to seeing your picks for Layout of the week! 😊
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3685

Post by blbabe1234 »

VickiR wrote:

Glad you were so productive at the crop
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3685

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:

Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Fingers crossed they don't need you Friday.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Jolly Holly Scraps
Cherry Cola

MTCanuk wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:45 am

Awww Leslee I'm sorry you're getting hit with funky weather!! I've seen it snow flurries in May but I don't quite like spring snow! I feel for your trees! Lol
Hopefully your power comes back on and stays on. I have seen the outages on YouTube! No good at all!! Know you have my prayers!
ALSO, I hop you and DH have a lovely little birthday celebration for him! Sounds like a delicious meal! 😊
Stay blessed!
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1496

Post by Charleneanne »

Clear sunny blue skies. Temps in mid to upper 70’s next 3 days and then even low 80’s by end of the week. Warm days are ok but I prefer cooler night. lol

Never got to laundry yesterday so doing that this morning. Chiropractor this afternoon. And have a card I did for my BIL who had the knee surgery but for some reason it doesn’t look quite complete to me. lol need to either add something or mail it. Sigh

Have a fine Monday!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”