A Flasher Thank You

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

A Flasher Thank You

Post by Flasher »

With everything being practically officially wound down, I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone that participated in the NSD Virtual Party in any way. 

First, Heidi and Kristin for giving me the opportunity to try my hand at being a hostess.  It was a blast coming up with ideas for challenges and games.  Sometimes a bit stressful keeping track of things, especially during periods of quick moving posts.  But, overall just PLAIN FUN!  I hope I represented ACOT well!

Next, my fellow hostesses.  To those who have hosted before, thanks for all the tips and pointers.  It helped immensely.  It still amazes me that I've been on this board for 13 years and still learn new things about this place all the time!  Even though communication through those sometimes crazy PMs was hectic, I think we did a good job at keeping each other in the loop and we were able to stay pretty well organized.  It was fun working with each and every one of you!

Lastly, all the participating Cherries!  Thanks for playing along and doing the challenges.  It's so nice to see participation in all the games and challenges.  I found myself second guessing some of my choices.  I'm sure we've all done that . . . think of an idea that seems really neat to you, but then you wonder if anyone else will feel the same way.  I was nervous about my challenges and games, but everyone showed there was no reason to be.  You played along and made it fun.  I hope all the Cherries had as much fun as I did. 

Again, thanks to ACOT and all the Cherries! 

OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3695

Re: A Flasher Thank You

Post by blbabe1234 »

Laura, I think you did a wonderful job as hostess! I had a blast and want to thank ALL the hostesses! Ya'll ROCK!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Krystle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 693

Post by Krystle »

I think this NSD was a resounding success!  I certainly had fun!  Thank you all!
Deanna13
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 5417

Post by Deanna13 »

Laura, thanks for the wonderful job you did as hostess! Also a huge thank you to all the hostesses for coming up with wonderful challenges! I didn't quite get to them all but it was fun and so much to do! ImageImageImage
Image Image ImageImage
Flasher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 319

Post by Flasher »

Bump to make sure all Cherries see it!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2439

Post by emmapaige »

THANK YOU Laura.  You did a fabulous job and I know how wonderful it is to be a hostess with other Cherries.  You really get to know them so much better, don't you think?

Thanks to all the hostesses and like Deanna, I didn't get to all of them but they were all fantastic!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Shutterbug
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 592

Post by Shutterbug »

Thanks Laura and ALL of you hostesses. I love all the work you all put into it.  Life has been crazy here and I wish I had more time and energy to scrap.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
blfonty
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 986

Post by blfonty »

Adding my thank you's here too! Best NSD yet! Already thinking about next year's party.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

57Diana
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 365

Post by 57Diana »

I think you and the other NDS hostesses were amazing. I wish Friday's deadlines could have lasted all month. (My schedule has been nuts)  There were so many fantastic ideas!!!

An expert at anything was once a beginner!

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

I wasn't able to participate in the fun and games on NSD, but I really enjoyed the challenges. I wish I could have done them all. They were all amazing. 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1041

Post by pawprints »

Laura you did a fantastic job as hostess! It was an amazing party and many thanks to you and all of the other hostesses! You all did such an amazing job keeping the day flowing smoothly and always having something fun going on! And the challenges were all so awesome and inspiring, I had so many more that I wanted to do!

Image Image Image Image

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Thank you Laura - and all of the hostesses and management here at ACOT. I've always said that ACOT has the best crops!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 939

Post by suewho372 »

You did an awesome job with your choices!! I am not a big game player and I missed some of the day but enjoyed all the hostesses challenges even though my time was limited this year and I didn't get to do very many. They were all fun and innovative! 
Thanks so much for being hostesses and thank you ACOT for having another fun NSD crop!
Susan

heidi
Site Admin
Gallery: 502

Post by heidi »

Thank YOU, Laura!  It was wonderful having you.  Image

Return to “NSD Virtual Party 2016”