Triggered not highlighting

Support questions about the Threshold plugin

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

hipsterdoofus
Cacti User

Triggered not highlighting

Post by hipsterdoofus »

Hello, I recently brought up a new instance of Cacti and so I'm moving over hosts from an install at 0.8.7g to 0.8.8c. I have gotten everything working pretty well, but one thing I noticed is when I go to the thold tab, it isn't highlighting devices which have had their threshold triggered. Is this something different in a newer version or am I missing something? See image below:

Older install:

Newer Install:

hipsterdoofus
Cacti User

Re: Triggered not highlighting

Post by hipsterdoofus »

Actually it looks like perhaps the problem is that the "triggered" tholds are not showing as "Breached" I'm not sure I understand the difference. I tried to make the templates the same. Any suggestions?
crushkov

Post by crushkov »

Hi, I've got a same problem. how to fix it?
hipsterdoofus
Cacti User

Post by hipsterdoofus »

crushkov wrote:Hi, I've got a same problem. how to fix it?
Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be much activity here anymore. Maybe this wasn't the right area to ask?
crushkov

Post by crushkov »

thanks, I've already fix it
hipsterdoofus
Cacti User

Post by hipsterdoofus »

crushkov wrote:thanks, I've already fix it
Crushkov, what did you find to fix it?
liranh

Post by liranh »

I've encountered a similar issue.
I've set up a low threshold for alerting me when graphs for disk space are empty.
In previous version the value for empty graph was listed as 0, so I were able to set the low threshold to 0.
In this version an empty graph yield - and that does not triggers an alert.

Please share how you managed to solved this.
Vadimka

Post by Vadimka »

My temporary workaround.
I added function form_alternate_row_color in ../lib/html_utility.php from release 0.8.8b as form_alternate_row_color_old and
rename function in thold files:

Code: Select all

listthold.php:                          form_alternate_row_color_old($thold_bgcolors['grey'], $thold_bgcolors['grey'], $i, 'line' . $row["id"]); $i++;
listthold.php:                          form_alternate_row_color_old($thold_bgcolors[$bgcolor], $thold_bgcolors[$bgcolor], $i, 'line' . $row["id"]); $i++;
listthold.php:          form_alternate_row_color_old($colors['alternate'],$colors['light'],0);
notify_lists.php:                       form_alternate_row_color_old($colors["alternate"], $colors["light"], $i, 'line' . $host["id"]); $i++;
notify_lists.php:                       form_alternate_row_color_old($colors["alternate"], $colors["light"], $i, 'line' . $row["id"]); $i++;
notify_lists.php:               form_alternate_row_color_old($colors['alternate'],$colors['light'],0);
notify_lists.php:                       form_alternate_row_color_old($colors["alternate"], $colors["light"], $i, 'line' . $row["id"]); $i++;
notify_lists.php:               form_alternate_row_color_old($colors['alternate'],$colors['light'],0);
notify_lists.php:                       form_alternate_row_color_old($colors["alternate"], $colors["light"], $i, 'line' . $host["id"]); $i++;
notify_lists.php:                       form_alternate_row_color_old($colors["alternate"], $colors["light"], $i, 'line' . $item["id"]);$i++;
thold_graph.php:                                form_alternate_row_color_old($thold_bgcolors['grey'], $thold_bgcolors['grey'], $i, 'line' . $row["id"]); $i++;
thold_graph.php:                                form_alternate_row_color_old($thold_bgcolors[$bgcolor], $thold_bgcolors[$bgcolor], $i, 'line' . $row["id"]); $i++;
thold_graph.php:                form_alternate_row_color_old($colors['alternate'],$colors['light'],0);
thold_graph.php:                                form_alternate_row_color_old($notmon_color,$notmon_color,$i); $i++;
thold_templates.php:                    form_alternate_row_color_old($colors["alternate"], $colors["light"], $i, 'line' . $template["id"]); $i++;
hmorandell
Cacti User

Post by hmorandell »

in

"lib/html_utility.php"

change line 106 to this:

print "<tr id='$row_id' bgcolor='#$current_color'>\n";

that should fix it straigth away.
Graphs 21,483
hipsterdoofus
Cacti User

Post by hipsterdoofus »

hmorandell wrote:in

"lib/html_utility.php"

change line 106 to this:

print "<tr id='$row_id' bgcolor='#$current_color'>\n";

that should fix it straigth away.
Thank you hmorandell! That worked beautifully!
hipsterdoofus
Cacti User

Post by hipsterdoofus »

I'm now on 0.8.8g now and it appears to have the same issue. I change that line as before and it seems to have fixed it.