Graph formatting questions

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

jweinraub
Cacti User

Graph formatting questions

Post by jweinraub »

While I am not all that new to Cacti, I am when it comes to making it look special.

This is my weather graph. I like to know why the text isn't aligned properly. I also like to know how I can add °C symbol.
These are my settings:

Also, any advice in making the actual graph is "prettier" would be really ideal. Right now I am using the alpha but it gets weird and stack I thnk just stacked it above the temperatures so it didn't graph right.

Since windchill is going to be roughly the same as air temperature unless it is winter then it will look awkward until then.
Any formatting ideas/help is greatly appreciated. Let me know what you may need.

Also, when I did experimenting, it wouldn't graph if I had the graph go to -50 it would just not go below. I changed it in rrdtool tune, so is that all that will be needed? Right now I am just happy to be in the 30s again since I had to deal with the terrible polar vortex and have it -20 all season :-(

Thank you so much for any help/feedback/advice

Host Template