csv export is not matching with rra

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

shyamkundaram

csv export is not matching with rra

Post by shyamkundaram »

Dear experts,

I am facing a very serious issue.I am not getting graphs for large rra sizes shown below.And even csv export data not matching with rrd values.I have read all the posts but didn't get any proper solution.for same graph 'daily 5 min data' and 'weekly 5 min data' are coming correctly but 'two month 5 min data' and 'yearly 5 min data' are not coming in csv format.We have to give reports based on csv output.

When i change rra the same is not reflecting in csv .Suppose rra is having 300sec step ,csv sill show 600 step.And it is changing very randomly.

What is the relation or equation between csv step size and rra step size.

I have tried with different set of rra structures but failed to get csv matching with rrd data.

what is the limit on maximum rows for csv export.I have implemented same rra specifications which are given in cacti howto forum.

For some high size rra like 'yearly 5 min data' ,the rrd file will not be created,so it will not be graphed.If i change it to small rra like monthly 5min data ,it will start graphing.But i need to graph data for at-least six months for every 5 min on both graph and csv format.

name step rows timespan status

Daily (5 Minute Average) 1 600 86400 working
seekly 5 min data 1 2880 604800 working
Two month (5 min data ) 1 17856 5356800 not working
yearly (10 min data) 2 53568 33053184 not working
yearly (5 min data) 1 107136 33053184 not working

Please resolve the issue .
Thank you.
Attachments
cacti_rraProblem.JPG
cacti_rraProblem.JPG (128.34 KiB) Viewed 802 times
gandalf
Developer

Re: csv export is not matching with rra

Post by gandalf »

Those RRA definitions definitively do NOT make any sense.
I just tried to export using the standards and can confirm that they are ok.
And even your graphs do not show valid data.

Regarding the RRA confusion: please search the forums. This has been explained quite often along with examples and stuff
R.