RRD files updated, but no graphs

Post support questions that relate to the Windows 2003/2000/XP operating systems.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

atilla439

RRD files updated, but no graphs

Post by atilla439 »

I have a fresh install of CACTI and everything appears to be functioning fine except there are 0 graphs to be displayed on the graphs page. I checked the log and there are no errors and no warnings. The .rrd files are being created and updated every five minutes according to the timestamp of the files. When I click on the graphs page all it says is: "Showing Rows 1 to 0 of 0". Under Graph Management I have 14 different graphs I already created that just won't create.

Help?
BSOD2600
Cacti Moderator

Post by BSOD2600 »

tianys

Re: RRD files updated, but no graphs

Post by tianys »

atilla439 wrote:I have a fresh install of CACTI and everything appears to be functioning fine except there are 0 graphs to be displayed on the graphs page. I checked the log and there are no errors and no warnings. The .rrd files are being created and updated every five minutes according to the timestamp of the files. When I click on the graphs page all it says is: "Showing Rows 1 to 0 of 0". Under Graph Management I have 14 different graphs I already created that just won't create.

Help?
Perhaps, your "Graph Templates" is bad. You should turn on the debug function and look at the log.