Missing interfaces for a CatOS 6509 with dual sup engines

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

i3scottw

Missing interfaces for a CatOS 6509 with dual sup engines

Post by i3scottw »

I recently installed a new cacti 0.8.7b implementation and have it successfully reporting interface stats for a dozen or so network devices. Everything is working great, with the exception of a problem we are having with a Cisco 6509 switch in hybrid mode. It is an older Cisco 6509 with dual sup engines running CatOS with MSFC2 router cards running IOS.

For this switch I can easily create graphs for interfaces based on the module/port number. However, it appears as if it is not showing all of the "aggregated interfaces". We have a dozen or so etherchannel interfaces created (some with PAGP and some with LACP), and 3 or 4 of them just don't show up in the data query when I try to create a new graph for it. I have not been able to find a different in the configs on the switch for the visible etherchannel interfaces as opposed to the ones that don't show up.

I have imported and applied the Cisco CatOS host template I found on this forum site, however it did not help. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas as to how to get the missing etherchannel (or aggregated interfaces) interfaces to show up in Cacti.

Thanks!