Graphing for single Device suddenly stopped

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

polosport

Post by polosport »

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Last night at 9:30pm, my main bandwidth graph for a Cisco ASA stopped graphing. I'm running the latest version. I've run "truncate poller_output" a few times and my memory limit in the php.ini is currently set to 128MB since 32 or 64MB didn't make a difference. If any of you experienced people could help me out I'd appreicate it. I've been pulling my hair out all day.
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

What is the device showing as a status?

This is only happening to one device?
[size=117][i][b]Tony Roman[/b][/i][/size]
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]
polosport

Post by polosport »

rony wrote:What is the device showing as a status?

This is only happening to one device?
The device is showing as active. And yes it's only happening to one device. All my other graphs are fine. rrdtool says it "ok" as well. A manual snmpwalk shows that it's able to pull the data fine.
polosport

Post by polosport »

I can see that the rrd files are getting updated. The date and time stamp are in sync and current. I've deleted the complete device and readded it. Still no go. :(
gandalf
Developer

Post by gandalf »