CereusReporting - PDF Reports - 4.00 for Cacti 1.x out soon!

Announcements concerning Plugins for Cacti

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

Ok,

The errors shown are just fine. I assume that there is some permission error or a missing module. In order to eliminate these problems, can you please go through Chapter 2 in the "Quick Installation Guide" from http://www.network-outsourcing.de/corpo ... ation.html

Its for CactiEz and the Corporate Edition but will very similar to the free edition. Especially make sure that the nmidCreatePDF dir is owned by the webserver.
Greetings,
Phalek
---
Need more help ? Read the Cacti documentation or my new Cacti 1.x Book
Need on-site support ? Look here Cacti Workshop
Need professional Cacti support ? Look here CereusService
---
Plugins : CereusReporting
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

I have updated the documentation with installation guides for Ubuntu 9.10 running cacti 0.8.7d and PIA 2.5.

If you are running Ubuntu 9.10 please also use the special ubuntu 9.10 version of the corporate plugin.
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

Is version 0.7.0 compatible with windows, if not what version should I use
Host Information

Cacti Version 0.8.7e
Plugin Architecture 2.5
Poller Type Cactid v
Server Info Windows NT 6.0
Web Server Microsoft-IIS/7.0
PHP Version 5.2.0
PHP Extensions bcmath, calendar, com_dotnet, ctype, session, filter, ftp, hash, iconv, json, odbc, pcre, Reflection, date, libxml, standard, tokenizer, zlib, SimpleXML, dom, SPL, wddx, xml, xmlreader, xmlwriter, mbstring, bz2, curl, gd, ldap, mime_magic, mssql, mysql, snmp, sockets
MySQL Version 5.1.32-community
RRDTool Version 1.2.30
SNMP Version snmpwalk [OPTIONS] AGENT [OID] Version: 5.4.2.1 Web: http://www.net-snmp.org/ Email: net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net OPTIONS: -h, --help display this help message -H display configuration file directives understood -v 1|2c|3 specifies SNMP version to use -V, --version display package version number SNMP Version 1 or 2c specific -c COMMUNITY set the community string SNMP Version 3 specific -a PROTOCOL set authentication protocol (MD5|SHA) -A PASSPHRASE set authentication protocol pass phrase -e ENGINE-ID set security engine ID (e.g. 800000020109840301) -E ENGINE-ID set context engine ID (e.g. 800000020109840301) -l LEVEL set security level (noAuthNoPriv|authNoPriv|authPriv) -n CONTEXT set context name (e.g. bridge1) -u USER-NAME set security name (e.g. bert) -x PROTOCOL set privacy protocol (DES) -X PASSPHRASE set privacy protocol pass phrase -Z BOOTS,TIME set destination engine boots/time General communication options -r RETRIES set the number of retries -t TIMEOUT set the request timeout (in seconds) Debugging -d dump input/output packets in hexadecimal -D TOKEN[,...] turn on debugging output for the specified TOKENs (ALL gives extremely verbose debugging output) General options -m MIB[:...] load given list of MIBs (ALL loads everything) -M DIR[:...] look in given list of directories for MIBs -P MIBOPTS Toggle various defaults controlling MIB parsing: u: allow the use of underlines in MIB symbols c: disallow the use of "--" to terminate comments d: save the DESCRIPTIONs of the MIB objects e: disable errors when MIB symbols conflict w: enable warnings when MIB symbols conflict W: enable detailed warnings when MIB symbols conflict R: replace MIB symbols from latest module -O OUTOPTS Toggle various defaults controlling output display: 0: print leading 0 for single-digit hex characters a: print all strings in ascii format b: do not break OID indexes down e: print enums numerically E: escape quotes in string indices f: print full OIDs on output n: print OIDs numerically q: quick print for easier parsing Q: quick print with equal-signs s: print only last symbolic element of OID S: print MIB module-id plus last element t: print timeticks unparsed as numeric integers T: print human-readable text along with hex strings u: print OIDs using UCD-style prefix suppression U: don't print units v: print values only (not OID = value) x: print all strings in hex format X: extended index format -I INOPTS Toggle various defaults controlling input parsing: b: do best/regex matching to find a MIB node h: don't apply DISPLAY-HINTs r: do not check values for range/type legality R: do random access to OID labels u: top-level OIDs must have '.' prefix (UCD-style) s SUFFIX: Append all textual OIDs with SUFFIX before parsing S PREFIX: Prepend all textual OIDs with PREFIX before parsing -L LOGOPTS Toggle various defaults controlling logging: e: log to standard error o: log to standard output n: don't log at all f file: log to the specified file s facility: log to syslog (via the specified facility) (variants) [EON] pri: log to standard error, output or /dev/null for level 'pri' and above [EON] p1-p2: log to standard error, output or /dev/null for levels 'p1' to 'p2' [FS] pri token: log to file/syslog for level 'pri' and above [FS] p1-p2 token: log to file/syslog for levels 'p1' to 'p2' -C APPOPTS Set various application specific behaviours: p: print the number of variables found i: include given OID in the search range I: don't include the given OID, even if no results are returned c: do not check returned OIDs are increasing t: Display wall-clock time to complete the request
Plugins Thresholds (thold - v0.4.1)
Cycle Graphs (Cycle Graphs - v0.7)
Mobile Cacti (mobile - v0.1)
Global Plugin Settings (settings - v0.6)
SuperLinks (superlinks - v0.8)
PHP Network Weathermap (weathermap - v0.97dev)
Login Page Mod (loginmod - v1.0)
Host Info (hostinfo - v0.2)
PHP Network Managing (PHP Network Managing - v0.6.1)
NMID Web2 Plugin (nmidWeb2 - v0.1)
Network Management Inventory Database (nmid - v0.3.9a)
NMID SmokePing Plugin (nmidSmokeping - v0.3.9a)
NMID WebService Plugin (nmidWebService - v0.3.9a U2)
NMID TaskManager Plugin (nmidTaskManager - v0.3.9a)
Cacti-ReportIt (reportit - v0.7.1)
Thank you very much

LA
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

i am not aware of any incompatibilities. just make sure you have the correct ixed loader from sourceguardian which is available from the following site: http://www.sourceguardian.com/ixeds/
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

which of the 3 IxED versions is the correct for wink2008

LA
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

Hi,

The easiest way to find out is to download the php script from:
http://www.sourceguardian.com/ixeds/sg4 ... nstall.zip

put it on your webserver and point your browser to that one. It will give you the required information.

My "guess" is that you need the VC9 for 32bit server, and VC9 64bit for a 64 bit server and then depending on your php version the specific extenstion.
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

I installed the ixed filesas described and I keep getting this error
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\ixed\ixed.win' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0
Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\ixed\ixed.win' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0
Any Ideas Why !?

THX :-? :-?
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

do you mind having a online meeting like webex, so I can have a look at this ?
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

I would love to, but internal policies do not allow me to. Anything specific you want to look into, I have intermedate PHP skill just let me know what files you ned to check and I can send you snapshops.....

Thank you very much!!

LA
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

I like internal policies ... ( was working for IBM in the Strategic Outsourcing department for quite a while ).

ok, I don't have a win2008 server around, but if you can tell me what PHP version you have installed and where you got it from, I can check what's the best way to include the loader.
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

version 5.2 from ActiveState
phpinfo()
PHP Version => 5.2.0

System => Windows NT ISLNETMON 6.0 build 6002
Build Date => Nov 2 2006 11:50:55
Configure Command => cscript /nologo configure.js "--enable-snapshot-build" "--with-gd=shared"
Server API => Command Line Interface
Virtual Directory Support => enabled
Configuration File (php.ini) Path => C:\PHP\php.ini
PHP API => 20041225
PHP Extension => 20060613
Zend Extension => 220060519
Debug Build => no
Thread Safety => enabled
Zend Memory Manager => enabled
IPv6 Support => enabled
Registered PHP Streams => php, file, data, http, ftp, compress.zlib, compress.bzip2
Registered Stream Socket Transports => tcp, udp
Registered Stream Filters => convert.iconv.*, string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, zlib.*, bzip2.*

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2006 Zend Technologies

phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

I can't find any php version from activestate ( i know they had them once ).

Nevertheless, I was able to reproduce that error.

Please use the file

ixed.5.2ts.win

for your installation, as the phpinfo statements show that "Thread Safety => enabled"

That fixed it for me
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

You are a God man!!!

Installed properly!.

But I have 2 more things tha are showing up
phalek
Developer

Post by phalek »

you're using cacti 0.8.7e ? I need to upload new replacement for the html_tree.php and graph.php file.

For the drop down list. You need to create a "Graph REport" type report first. Normal report won't show up and they will be removed anyway.

I'm currently working on 0.71 which addresses some other errors and enhancements.
Greetings,
Phalek
---
---
zoemu
Cacti User

Post by zoemu »

I know but when I create a report this is what I get...

Notice: Undefined variable: s_reportCoverLogo in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 149

Notice: Undefined variable: s_reportCoverPage in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php:149) in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 157

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: s_reportCoverLogo in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 149 PHP Notice: Undefined variable: s_reportCoverPage in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 150 PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php:149) in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 157

Also this
Notice: Undefined index: includeSubDirs in G:\cacti\plugins\nmidCreatePDF\nmidCreatePDF_addReport.php on line 208
nmidCreatePDF - Add Report
Last edited by zoemu on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.