Win32 graph problems still hanging around...

Post support questions that relate to the Windows 2003/2000/XP operating systems.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

brundle

Win32 graph problems still hanging around...

Post by brundle »

Looks like many Win32 users are still having problems - No graphs display... Does anyone at all have any solutions? Has anyone experienced the problem and fixed it? IS there anyone who has their Win32 solution generating graphs properly that could give insight as to how they setup their system?

Error:

Warning: popen(d:/rrdtool/rrdtool.exe graph - --imgformat=PNG --start=-86400 --title="Eljer - Traffic - 209.210.200.169 (3Com EtherLink )" --rigid --base=1000 --height=120 --width=500 --alt-autoscale-max --lower-limit=0 --vertical-label="bits per second" DEF:a="d\:/inetpub/wwwroot/cacti/rra/eljer_traffic_in_9.rrd":traffic_in:AVERAGE DEF:b="d\:/inetpub/wwwroot/cacti/rra/eljer_traffic_in_9.rrd":traffic_out:AVERAGE CDEF:cdefa=a,8,* CDEF:cdefe=b,8,* AREA:cdefa#00CF00:"Inbound" GPRINT:cdefa:LAST:" Current\:%8.2lf %s" GPRINT:cdefa:AVERAGE:"Average\:%8.2lf %s" GPRINT:cdefa:MAX:"Maximum\:%8.2lf %s\n" LINE1:cdefe#002A97:"Outbound" GPRINT:cdefe:LAST:"Current\:%8.2lf %s" GPRINT:cdefe:AVERAGE:"Average\:%8.2lf %s" GPRINT:cdefe:MAX:"Maximum\:%8.2lf %s" 2>&1,rb): No error in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cacti\include\rrd_functions.php on line 58

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\cacti\include\rrd_functions.php on line 72

Win2k Server / SP4
IIS5
Cacti 0.8.3a.
-b

Post by Guest »

I am running 0.8.3a successfully on WinXP / IIS 5.1, i did encounter this very problem and resolved it by permitting the Intenet Guest Account read and execute access to cmd.exe. Other than that i just followed the installation instructions.
brundle

Post by brundle »

That definately cleared the error message... thanks!

Kind of a big security hole though having to set things that way...
-b