why does it show graph in weathermap interface?

Support questions about the Network Weather Map plugin

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

zy_milan

why does it show graph in weathermap interface?

Post by zy_milan »

Hi Howie

I create graph in editor interface. When I add this graph in "console-weathermap management". I click "view" button. It show the content of file in folder "configs".

Back to weathermap main interface, it always show "This map hasn't been created yet."

Thanks a lot.

:cry:
Darry
zy_milan

Post by zy_milan »

BTW, please tell me "automatically cycle" is availble? How can I use it?
I click it but have no response.
Howie
Cacti Guru User

Re: why does it show graph in weathermap interface?

Post by Howie »

zy_milan wrote:Hi Howie

I create graph in editor interface. When I add this graph in "console-weathermap management". I click "view" button. It show the content of file in folder "configs".

Back to weathermap main interface, it always show "This map hasn't been created yet."
Did you wait 5 minutes? The maps are recreated during the poller cycle, not live. If you did, then it's time to look in the cacti.log for lines starting with WEATHERMAP to see what is going on.
Weathermap 0.98a is out! & QuickTree 1.0. Superlinks is over there now (and built-in to Cacti 1.x).
Some Other Cacti tweaks, including strip-graphs, icons and snmp/netflow stuff.
(Let me know if you have UK DevOps or Network Ops opportunities, too!)
Howie
Cacti Guru User

Post by Howie »

zy_milan wrote:BTW, please tell me "automatically cycle" is availble? How can I use it?
I click it but have no response.
It is. It sounds like you don't have any maps though (from your previous post), so what are you expecting to see??

The cycling is slow, especially if you use the default settings and have few maps. It refreshes so that each map is seen once in each 5 minute poller cycle. If you have 2 maps, that'll be 2.5 minutes before anything happens. You can change this setting in the Console..Settings..Misc section to be a fixed time instead, if you like.
Weathermap 0.98a is out! & QuickTree 1.0. Superlinks is over there now (and built-in to Cacti 1.x).
Some Other Cacti tweaks, including strip-graphs, icons and snmp/netflow stuff.
(Let me know if you have UK DevOps or Network Ops opportunities, too!)