problem creating graphs

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

izhou

Post by izhou »

RUM wrote:Now it gets even more confusing.
I can see, when looking in the rra directory, that all the traffic related .rrd files stopped collecting data. Don't know what has changed, but they stopped at the same time, the file hasen't been modified since then.

Anyone, help me?

Open the file /etc/php.ini , eidt the line memory_limit = 8M to 256M,maybe your cacti will ok
izhou

Post by izhou »

open the file /etc/php.ini , edit the line memory_limit = 8M to 256M, maybe your cacti will be ok.
RUM

Post by RUM »

open the file /etc/php.ini , edit the line memory_limit = 8M to 256M, maybe your cacti will be ok.
This didn't help. Any other suggestions?
RUM

Post by RUM »

Is there really nobody that can help me?

I'm really getting frustrated over this, because I try everything and nothing seems to help.
RUM

Post by RUM »

Since nobody is responding I wil try again.
Reimport a working traffic template to repair a corrupted one.
After that, will the items be in de poller_items table and the rrd files updated again, thus generating my graphs with the data?

Another thing, I'm thinking that the "interface - traffic" data template is damaged, but when looking in my cacti folders, I cannot find it? Do you know where to look? Sorry if I'm bothering you guys.

regards
egironda

Post by egironda »

It would be hugely useful, (if they aren't already and I just don't know it), for the default templates cacti ships with were downloadable somwhere, for when they get corrupted (or overwritten by importing someone else's samely-named one that is different, grrr).
egironda

Post by egironda »

I found this:

http://forums.cacti.net/post-69144.html&highlight=

Should hopefully get you where you want to be.
RUM

Post by RUM »

I found this:
http://forums.cacti.net/post-69144.html&highlight=
Should hopefully get you where you want to be.
I downloaded the templates from the topic listed above. I was able to import all, except for one: cacti_data_query_snmp_interface_statistics.xml

If I import this one, it will not respond me with a notification (success or failed). I tried to put it in C:\cacti2\resource\snmp_queries and after that link the data query "SNMP - Interface Statistics" to the .xml file listed above. It will succesfully locate the .xml file. But when I do a verbose query it outputs:

Notice: Undefined index: oid_index in C:\cacti2\lib\data_query.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined index: oid_index in C:\cacti2\lib\data_query.php on line 159

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\cacti2\lib\data_query.php on line 181

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\cacti2\lib\data_query.php on line 515

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\cacti2\lib\data_query.php:156) in C:\cacti2\host.php on line 77

Is the xml file incorrect or am I doing it the wrong way?

regards