Groupwise Statistics Script(s)

Templates, scripts for templates, scripts and requests for templates.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

zesh

GWIA Monitoring

Post by zesh »

How is everyone going with the GWIA component of this?

I have managed to get the POA and MTA components of this addon going, but the GWIA section is failing.

Was there suppose to be a snmp_queries xml file? When I snmpwalk the OID's mentioned in the first script they're returning real values, when I stick them into cacti I am getting

total_msgsin, oid: , value: U
total_msgsout, oid: , value: U

Any further developments to this script people can upload?

Thanks

Russ
Finbar Saunders

errors running Stuarts data queries

Post by Finbar Saunders »

Hope someone is still watching this topic!

I've tried to set up GroupWise monitoring on our 0.8.6h version of Cacti. The Gwia monitoring works fine but running Stuarts GroupWise POA data query returns with the following errors. Has anyone got any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks,

Finbar

Notice: Undefined index: oid_index in /usr/share/cacti/site/lib/data_query.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined index: oid_index in /usr/share/cacti/site/lib/data_query.php on line 159

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/share/cacti/site/lib/data_query.php on line 181

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/share/cacti/site/lib/data_query.php on line 515

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/share/cacti/site/lib/data_query.php:156) in /usr/share/cacti/site/host.php on line 151
pgus
Cacti User

Can not get GWIA stats to work. SNMP query results nothing

Post by pgus »

Can someone please help me with this. When i run snmpwalk to my groupwise server I got no result. Whay?

Running GW 6.5

Code: Select all

[root@cacti scripts]# snmpwalk -v 1 -c public 172.25.10.101 .1.3.6.1.4.1.23.2.70.1
[root@bigeye scripts]#
Conz

Post by Conz »

Does anyone have these graphs working for cacti 0.8.6i, the GWIA bit is working but i am unable to import the other graph xml files.
I have POA and MTA under Data Queries (the ones placed in resource/snmp_queries/ manually) but when i add them to a device the server crashes and i need to restart apache.
bambid

Re: Can not get GWIA stats to work. SNMP query results nothi

Post by bambid »

pgus wrote:Can someone please help me with this. When i run snmpwalk to my groupwise server I got no result. Whay?

Running GW 6.5

Code: Select all

[root@cacti scripts]# snmpwalk -v 1 -c public 172.25.10.101 .1.3.6.1.4.1.23.2.70.1
[root@bigeye scripts]#
SNMP disabled on GW agents ?
David
Panda_fr

Post by Panda_fr »

Hi ! I'm new on Novell system, but my boss ask me to install a statistic system for the GroupWise Server. But it's installed on a NetWare 6.5. Your script works on a NetWare ? If yes, how to install it please ?
bambid

Post by bambid »

Try Redline from GWAVA http://www.gwava.com
David
peecee
Cacti User

Post by peecee »

I imported the xml files from this post, but only the GWIA stats are available on the dropdown. I can't figure out how to get the POA or the MTA to even show up on the drop down for Graph templates. Any help is appreciated.