95 percentile data, but graph is at zero

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

roger69

Post by roger69 »

I have been graphing traffic to a specific host for a while with, just using the in/out bits graph template.

Converted it to using the in/out bits w/95 percentile template today. It's obviously making a calculation, because I'm getting 2.76 mbit in+out on the graph, but the red line is staying at zero on the graph.

I've attached a png of the 5 minute graph.

Any ideas? I figured the line would follod the 95 percentile data.

Roger Weeks
Attachments
graph_image.95.png
graph_image.95.png (4.63 KiB) Viewed 1956 times
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

How did you "convert" it to using the 95th percent?
[size=117][i][b]Tony Roman[/b][/i][/size]
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]
roger69

Post by roger69 »

First I tried just changing the graph template. That didn't even provide the 95 percentile data - the data area just had zero.

So I deleted the graph and created a new one using the 95 percentile template.

In retrospect I did not delete the data source that the graph is drawing from. Do I need to delete that as well?

Roger
rony
Developer/Forum Admin

Post by rony »

You can try, but I don't think it will make a difference.
[size=117][i][b]Tony Roman[/b][/i][/size]
[size=84][i]Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]There are only 3 way to complete a project: Good, Fast or Cheap, pick two.[/i][/size]
[size=84][i]With age comes wisdom, what you choose to do with it determines whether or not you are wise.[/i][/size]
roger69

Post by roger69 »

Hmm.

Does that mean the red line is just broken? Or am I missing something to get 95 percentile working?

Roger