Get Mounted Partitions

Post support questions that relate to the Windows 2003/2000/XP operating systems.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

mrscary
Cacti User

Re: Get Mounted Partitions

Post by mrscary »

i edited so my server name wasnt in there.. thats all. in reality the proper server name is in there.
mrscary
Cacti User

Post by mrscary »

i found an old hrStorage script that is showing me hard drive space and memory usage.. CPU usage i dont have available. the ss_host_disk.php and host cpu PHP files do not pull data.
doing snmpwalk against specific OIDs does work. in fact, i did that to make my Dell PowerConnect N3xxxP temperature probes which work great.
side note, im hoping to finish my N3xxP setup by next week and see if i can release them to the community.
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

Well, work with the php script ss_host_cpu.php and ss_host_disk.php in the scripts directory, and if you can figure out what's broken, submit a pull request.
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?
Skip1313

Post by Skip1313 »

Wondering if you managed to get a solution on this?
I have the same issue and have walked through the script as best i can.
all the snmp calls work fine via command line but the query returns no indexes for CPU and HDD. No problems with interface.
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

It could simply be a security problem with your web server. You might have something akin to SELinux (on windows?). You will need to check your web server error logs.
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?
anandks

Post by anandks »

I upgraded to 1.2.11 yesterday and storage that was being graphed fine all dropped to zero.

snmpwalk shows, index,storage,allocation, used all correctly. but, the cacti.log shows, the ss_host_disk.php returns zero

this is on rhel 8, SELinux disabled,

ran ss_host_disk from command line, and the returned values are correct. But, poller returns all '0's
anandks

Post by anandks »

I confirmed, that on a second test server running 1.2.10, the ss_host_cpu/disk.php scripts return correct values.

copied them over to 1.2.11 and the results are expected, have to study the difference between the versions to see what might be the issue.
Skip1313

Post by Skip1313 »

I had to do a fresh install of a previous version (1.2.5) and then upgrade to latest version and it is now working.