CACTIQUERY 0.8.6C

Post by pestilence »

Cactiquery for cacti 0.8.6c attached.
UPDATED: 8/2/2005
Attachments
cactiquery-0.8.6c.zip
UPDATED: (8/2/2005)
(42.79 KiB) Downloaded 631 times
Last edited by pestilence on Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
/* * Oops. The kernel tried to access some bad page. We'll have to * terminate things with extreme prejudice. */ die_if_kernel("Oops", regs, error_code);
moshesharon

same problem

Post by moshesharon »

Hi

same problem here. like in the old(0.86b) release. and this one was fresh install
Fedora Core 3. php 4.3.9 apache 2.0.52. and still can see only the words dump to csv.

Thanks In Advance

Moshe
dres19788

cactiquery error

Post by dres19788 »

i receive the message

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /var/www/html/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: valine in /var/www/html/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

inside of
[ Dump to CSV ]
egarnel
Cacti Pro User

Post by egarnel »

Here is what I am getting:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /usr/local/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: valine in /usr/local/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /usr/local/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 870

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 870
Also, it does not dump the files to csv. I even tried upping the perms to 777 temporarily. apache owns the dir.

Thanks for your help
starkie

Post by starkie »

Has any one got this working??
starkie

Post by starkie »

I am getting the same errors as the

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: valine in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 870

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 870

As well as some script errors.

Pestilence any help please??
rkreinz

Post by rkreinz »

Same problem as starkie and egarnel, has anyone fixed it now??

Thanks,
dres1978

cactiquery

Post by dres1978 »

i have the same problem :(
DRES
pestilence
Cacti User

Post by pestilence »

Ok i tested this on 2 new fresh Installs 1 Solaris and 1 Linux and i applyed this same package and i found no problems, please if you can when reporting problems with it report more details, such as the php version, apache version, rrdtool version and O/S so we can trackdown the problem.
Solaris installation was quite old, so i don't think this should be a compatibility issue...
/* * Oops. The kernel tried to access some bad page. We'll have to * terminate things with extreme prejudice. */ die_if_kernel("Oops", regs, error_code);
d.m.wilson

Error details

Post by d.m.wilson »

pestilence wrote:Ok i tested this on 2 new fresh Installs 1 Solaris and 1 Linux and i applyed this same package and i found no problems, please if you can when reporting problems with it report more details, such as the php version, apache version, rrdtool version and O/S so we can trackdown the problem.
Solaris installation was quite old, so i don't think this should be a compatibility issue...
Well I'm using:

PHP 4.3.9
Apache 2.0.52
rrdtool 1.0.49
RedHat 9
IE6 to view

Error message detail
Line: 539
Char: 2
Error: Object required
Code: 0
URL:http://myhostname/cacti/graph.php?actio ... 1107563015

This appears after clicking the icon for Cactiquery

Anything I can do to help - be happy to test, etc.

dmw
starkie

Post by starkie »

Well I am using the following as well

PHP 4.3.9
Apache 2.0.52
rrdtool 1.0.49
RedHat 9
IE6 to view

error is
Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: valine in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 870

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /www/htdocs/cacti/lib/rrd.php on line 870

Then it says

Viewing Query for 'Localhost - Disk Space - /dev/hdc1'

Writting to file: /www/htdocs/cacti/csv/Localhost-UnixAvailableDiskSpace.csv
pestilence
Cacti User

Post by pestilence »

Ok can you try this rrd.php file and tell me if you still get the error?
Attachments
rrd.zip
(11.92 KiB) Downloaded 408 times
d.m.wilson

Post by d.m.wilson »

pestilence wrote:Ok can you try this rrd.php file and tell me if you still get the error?
I tried the new rrd.php - the is no error generated (from IE6s point of view) - however 'nothing' appears - just a gray background.

dmw
Attachments
Screenshot.JPG
Screenshot.JPG (45.6 KiB) Viewed 13283 times
fmangeant
Cacti Guru User

Post by fmangeant »

Same here : Cacti 0.8.6c + latest patches + cactiquery 0.8.6c

Nothing appears (I'm using Firefox browser).
[size=84]
[color=green]HOWTOs[/color] :
[list][*][url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=15353]Install and configure the Net-SNMP agent for Unix[/url]
[*][url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=26151]Install and configure the Net-SNMP agent for Windows[/url]
[*][url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=28175]Graph multiple servers using an SNMP proxy[/url][/list]
[color=green]Templates[/color] :
[list][*][url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?t=15412]Multiple CPU usage for Linux[/url]
[*][url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?p=125152]Memory & swap usage for Unix[/url][/list][/size]
starkie

Post by starkie »

I dont get any errors now. When I click on teh link it goes directly to "Dump to CSV" and then nothing. I do not see any figures on that page either.

Nothing is created in that dir