CACTIQUERY 0.8.6B RELEASED

Addons for Cacti and discussion about those addons

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Nimir

Post by Nimir »

Hi

Im sorry to say I experienced no change with the altered version
================================
Nimir aKa The guy stumbling through life and work by being able to bodge his own previous code to any device/need changes they've managed to throw at him so far
pestilence
Cacti User

Post by pestilence »

Could you slightly alter the source and make some DEBUG statements to see what's going on?
Make some debug statements inside the rrd.php file, i dunno why you are experiencing problems, i installed it succesfully on a fresh installation as well.
/* * Oops. The kernel tried to access some bad page. We'll have to * terminate things with extreme prejudice. */ die_if_kernel("Oops", regs, error_code);
moshesharon

Post by moshesharon »

hi

tested it on the old installation. replaced all files with the new one
and still the same problem. using Fedora core 2 apache 2.0.49 php 4.3.8
still the same dump to csv. and nothing happeneds

Thanks in advance

Moshe
Nimir

Post by Nimir »

Hi can someone try turning the register_globals flag in the php.ini to false and see if there previously working version stops working, after looking around for a while this seems a possibility of why it isnt working

I cant change ours to true due to the system maintainers' wishes

Thank you,

Andy
================================
Nimir aKa The guy stumbling through life and work by being able to bodge his own previous code to any device/need changes they've managed to throw at him so far
yummyumm

Cacti-0.8.6b-cactiquery Error

Post by yummyumm »

Hello,

I tried the old installation. replaced all files with the new one

Cacti-0.8.6b
miracle linux
Apache-2.0.51
MySQL-4.0.22-0
PHP-4.3.9

I am getting the Message,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /usr/local/apache/2.0.52_rrd/htdocs/cacti-0.8.6b/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: valine in /usr/local/apache/2.0.52_rrd/htdocs/cacti-0.8.6b/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/apache/2.0.52_rrd/htdocs/cacti-0.8.6b/lib/rrd.php on line 869

Notice: Undefined variable: fp_index in /usr/local/apache/2.0.52_rrd/htdocs/cacti-0.8.6b/lib/rrd.php on line 870

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/apache/2.0.52_rrd/htdocs/cacti-0.8.6b/lib/rrd.php on line 870
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and also, getting JavaScript error..

Anyone who knows this kind of problem?

i don have any experience in PHP...

Thanks