Thold not creating thresholds

Support questions about the Threshold plugin

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

xminos
Cacti User

Thold not creating thresholds

Post by xminos »

All,

I recently upgraded my Cacti installation. From my base cacti to updating all plugins.

Everything is working correctly with the exception of Thold.

Currently I am running Cacti Version: 0.8.7g, Plugin Architecture Version: 2.8. Thold Version 0.4.1 (I've also tried 0.4.2).

Server info:
/home/teberhard> uname -a
Linux NOCTOOLS-1 2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 #1 SMP Thu Jul 1 19:04:48 EDT 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

/home/teberhard> php --version
PHP 5.1.6 (cli) (built: Nov 29 2010 16:47:46)

Upon installation all of our old thresholds, threshold templates and thold configurations were blown away. I ran the upgrade php file but that didn't help. For what it's worth yes the plugin is installed and enabled (but not configured in config.php).

After uninstalling/reinstalling and doing everything I can I attempted to just go ahead and have a fresh start. I removed the thold plugin all together then went into the cacti sql database and removed all thold tables.

After that was done I reinstalled thold. I can now create threshold templates (progress!) but when I go to apply any thresholds to the graphs they never show up on the thold tab or under console -> thresholds (and yes, I selected all from the drop down menu instead of triggered).

I'm not sure what else to check. Permissions are correct. the PIA shows it to be installed correctly. I am running the latest version of both Cacti/Spine/PIA.

Any input/suggestions to troubleshoot this would be recommended.

Thanks,
-Tim
xminos
Cacti User

Re: Thold not creating thresholds

Post by xminos »

Nobody?

Is there a better place to get thold support?