Page refresh not working - 0.8.7f

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

llowrey

Page refresh not working - 0.8.7f

Post by llowrey »

The generated graph pages show the meta refresh being set to 99999.

I have confirmed via the user settings page that my refresh interval is set to 300. I can change the value but the generated pages still show 99999.

It was working fine w/ 0.8.7e, but I "upgraded" to fedora 13 and got 0.8.7f in the process and refresh stopped working.

Ideas?
Setarcos
Cacti User

Post by Setarcos »

I am seeing the same thing after upgrading from 0.8.7e to 0.8.7f, but unable to find any bugs in Mantis regarding this issue. It's probably time to put one in.
Setarcos
Cacti User

Post by Setarcos »

I just created bug 0001766 to track this.
llowrey

Post by llowrey »

Thanks.

I also noticed the page title when viewing graphs is 'Graphs -> Tree Mode' instead of what I had before (Cacti).

Is there a way to change that back to 'Cacti' or a way to alter it so it displays the particular host/device being graphed?
Setarcos
Cacti User

Post by Setarcos »

llowrey wrote:Thanks.

I also noticed the page title when viewing graphs is 'Graphs -> Tree Mode' instead of what I had before (Cacti).

Is there a way to change that back to 'Cacti' or a way to alter it so it displays the particular host/device being graphed?
This looks like an intentional design change. You might want to post a new thread in Feature Requests for this.