CaMM (Cacti Message Management) plugin v1.6.7 2010-08-26

General discussion about Plugins for Cacti

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

patrulla

Error making rules

Post by patrulla »

Hi, I have just seen a error with camm, in syslog tab when I make a new rule from message, the filter sql don´t save the changes and always shows empty.

Somebody have a idea? Thanks

(sorry, but my english is very bad)

Cacti Version 0.8.7e
Plugin Architecture 2.5
Poller Type Cactid v
Server Info Linux 2.6.9-89.0.20.ELsmp
Web Server Apache/2.0.63 (CentOS)
PHP Version 5.1.6
PHP Extensions libxml, xml, wddx, tokenizer, sysvshm, sysvsem, sysvmsg, standard, SimpleXML, sockets, SPL, shmop, session, Reflection, pspell, posix, mime_magic, iconv, hash, gmp, gettext, ftp, exif, date, curl, ctype, calendar, bz2, zlib, pcre, openssl, apache2handler, gd, ldap, mysql, mysqli, PDO, pdo_mysql, pdo_sqlite, snmp, eAccelerator
MySQL Version 5.0.82sp1
RRDTool Version 1.2.23
SNMP Version 5.1.2
Plugins Global Plugin Settings (settings - v0.5)
Large Site Performane Booster for Cacti (boost - v2.2)
Device Monitoring (monitor - v0.8.2)
Network Tools (tools - v0.3)
Login Page Mod (loginmod - v1.0)
Update Checker (update - v0.4)
FlowView (flowview - v0.6)
Host Info (hostinfo - v0.2)
Error Images (errorimage - v0.1)
docs
Cacti-ReportIt (reportit - v0.6.1)
SSL Redirector (ssl - v0.1)
Router Configs (routerconfigs - v0.1)
WMI Query (wmi - v0.1)
Realtime for Cacti (realtime - v0.35)
ayinger

Open Office and Camm Export to Excel

Post by ayinger »

WIthin CaMM, I cannot "Export to Excel" into Open Office. It just displays garbled xml code. Anyone have this issue before, and if so - were you able to resolve it? This has been recreated on Ubuntu using Open Office 2.4 and 3.0. Anyway to make this compatible with Open Office?

- Mark
gthe
Cacti User

Re: Error in cacti.log

Post by gthe »

patrulla wrote:Hello again everyone, he continued to work with this great plugin, but still I have problem to understand completely. I would like somebody help me identify the following errors I have in cacti.log, because I can not interpret:

04/09/2010 09:35:21 AM - SYSTEM camm General STATS: AllTime:0.1144 PurgeTime:0.0011 RuleTime:0.1117 TreeTime:0.0017
04/09/2010 09:36:04 AM - PHPSVR: Poller[0] WARNING: PHP Script File to be included, does not exist
04/09/2010 09:36:04 AM - PHPSVR: Poller[0] WARNING: Function does not exist
04/09/2010 09:36:04 AM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: A DB Exec Failed!, Error:'1062', SQL:"insert into settings values ('syslog_last_incoming','')'
04/09/2010 09:36:04 AM - SPINE: Poller[0] Host[10] ERROR: Empty result [127.0.0.1]: '/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/html/plugins/syslog/syslog_counter.php'

Thanks
But I see no errors here, directly related to the plugin camm.
Rather, the plugin syslog.
patrulla wrote:Hi, I have just seen a error with camm, in syslog tab when I make a new rule from message, the filter sql don´t save the changes and always shows empty.

Somebody have a idea? Thanks
And what is wrong? can show error's description or screenshot?

ayinger wrote:WIthin CaMM, I cannot "Export to Excel" into Open Office. It just displays garbled xml code. Anyone have this issue before, and if so - were you able to resolve it? This has been recreated on Ubuntu using Open Office 2.4 and 3.0. Anyway to make this compatible with Open Office?

- Mark
I have not tested it with OO, but I'll try ..
My cacti plugin -[url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?p=156769#156769]CaMM[/url]
[size=75]Sorry for my English. [/size]
someone17

Post by someone17 »

It seems that camm plugin doesn't work in new Firefox (3.6.3) ??? :-?
gthe
Cacti User

Post by gthe »

someone17 wrote:It seems that camm plugin doesn't work in new Firefox (3.6.3) ??? :-?
Why?
everything works the same as with previous versions ...
My cacti plugin -[url=http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?p=156769#156769]CaMM[/url]
Hyperlord
Cacti User

Post by Hyperlord »

someone17 wrote:It seems that camm plugin doesn't work in new Firefox (3.6.3) ??? :-?
It is not working for me since...yeah I don't know. Will try the new release asap and report back. The version I have set up and running in my "productive enviroment" is 1.5.3 ...

brgds
Om Tat Sat
gthe
Cacti User

Post by gthe »

Hyperlord wrote:
It is not working for me since...yeah I don't know. Will try the new release asap and report back. The version I have set up and running in my "productive enviroment" is 1.5.3 ...

brgds
And what is written in error message ?
mcutting
Cacti Guru User

Post by mcutting »

Works fine for me using Firefox 3.6.3 ??
Cacti Version 0.8.8b
Cacti OS Ubuntu LTS
RRDTool Version RRDTool 1.4.7
Poller Information
Type SPINE 0.8.8b
Hyperlord
Cacti User

Post by Hyperlord »

gthe wrote:[
And what is written in error message ?
I think it's something with that JS Lib but I'll check my system anyway because of that. Will start a try this weekend ...

kind regards
Om Tat Sat
patrulla

Post by patrulla »

Hello again Gthe;

Thanks by your answer, I'm still having problems and more serious with the plugin camm. 4 days since I can not go to any module tab camm because it takes too long to respond.

Any idea, very thanks.
Attachments
error2.png
error2.png (48.9 KiB) Viewed 3891 times
error.png
error.png (97.97 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
gthe
Cacti User

Post by gthe »

patrulla wrote:Hello again Gthe;

Thanks by your answer, I'm still having problems and more serious with the plugin camm. 4 days since I can not go to any module tab camm because it takes too long to respond.

Any idea, very thanks.
try in mysql :

Code: Select all

truncate table plugin_camm_temp
truncate table plugin_camm_tree2
and wait for next poller run to refill it.
armstrongzhao

Post by armstrongzhao »

Is it possible to enlarge the plugin_camm_syslog_incoming table? The amount of the company syslog is very large, the mysql displayed that "The plugin_camm_syslog_incoming is full"
gthe
Cacti User

Post by gthe »

armstrongzhao wrote:Is it possible to enlarge the plugin_camm_syslog_incoming table? The amount of the company syslog is very large, the mysql displayed that "The plugin_camm_syslog_incoming is full"
It is not camm but mysql error.
patrulla

Error plugin_camm_syslog

Post by patrulla »

Hi gthe, many thanks again. Finally I have had to drop a lot of registers from the table "plugin_camm_syslog", after I have desactivated the snmp agent in some host becuase Cacti was always full and the mysql don´t work very good.

Any idea for help me? Thanks again, and aplogies but my english is very bad.
gyterpena

some errors

Post by gyterpena »

Hi It looks like I have the same problem as patrulla
CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: A DB Exec Failed!, Error:'1062', SQL:"INSERT INTO `plugin_camm_temp`
did try
truncate table plugin_camm_temp
truncate table plugin_camm_tree2
That helps for a while but problem will return when after I open camm plugin in cacti. Afterwards I'll have a lot processes
/usr/bin/php -q /var/www/cacti/plugins/camm/poller_camm.php
running and logging into mysql stops. Have to restart apache or kill them manually. It looks like the above process does not finishes in 5 minutes and new one is executed and so on.I have limited plugin_camm_syslog to 1000000 rows.
Thanks