'ReportIt' -> v0.7.5a (released 23/12/11)

General discussion about Plugins for Cacti

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

juliangomezr

Post by juliangomezr »

Im so ashamed, i feel like an amateur... i did not enabled the plugin via the plugin management...
zorrosam
Cacti User

problem export csv from report

Post by zorrosam »

Hi,

i have updated the plugin from 0.6 version to 0.71 ... but now is disappeared the csv export!

why?

is disabled this feature in the new version?

very strange

let me know!

sam
zorrosam
Cacti User

found the option .. but doesn't works!

Post by zorrosam »

i have found the option for the export.

Now we can export cs, excel 2003 and XML.

The problem is that when i execute the export it doens't works!

The browser give me an error on the php.

Maybe is the new ver of cacti 0.87d?

i obtained the same error for the export option near very graph.

please hellp me!
juliangomezr

Post by juliangomezr »

Hi, the problem is not on cacti is on your pc.

Export the report, save it on the disk. Select the default program to open xml files, and choose excel, and now it will continue opening the file by default with excel...

:o

bye...

Please remove my message, cause the solution a gave is not correct, a read again the question, and my answer was not able to solve the problem that is reported.
browniebraun
Developer

Post by browniebraun »

juliangomezr wrote: Please remove my message, cause the solution a gave is not correct, a read again the question, and my answer was not able to solve the problem that is reported.
Could only be a case if Sam has downgraded to the buggy IE6.
zorrosam wrote:The problem is that when i execute the export it doens't works!

The browser give me an error on the php.
Sam,
please post that error message!
zorrosam wrote: Maybe is the new ver of cacti 0.87d?
No, the functions used for that export are totally differend.
Cacti 0.87e includes some bug fixes for the graph export. As far as I know one older version of RRDtool (1.3.0?) was also buggy and the reason why the graph export failed.

Best regards
-Andreas-
Hat das Blümchen einen Knick, war der Schmetterling zu dick! ;)
reportit v0.7.5a
SNMPAgent v0.2.3
Download ReportIt | Download SNMPAgent | ReportIt SVN | ReportIt Templates | Wish list
zorrosam
Cacti User

post of the error

Post by zorrosam »

here it is ...

so the problem from the csv export of the cacti version is different ...

mmmmm ... the problem is related to the last version of the plugin?! i have no problem with the 0.61 ... my engineering group need this feature.

THE ERROR IS :

Browser cannot download cc_view.php from 'server'

I have the same problem for cvs export and xml for Excel 2003. For the standard xml i can download a single file ... but seems to be empty.

any help is appreciate!

bye

sam[/img]
zorrosam
Cacti User

Post by zorrosam »

No errors in apache

172.200.200.2 - - [10/Jul/2009:01:12:54 +0200] "GET /cacti/plugins/reportit/cc_view.php?action=show_report&id=22 HTTP/1.1" 200 26939
172.200.200.2 - - [10/Jul/2009:01:13:01 +0200] "POST /cacti/plugins/reportit/cc_view.php?action=show_report&id=22 HTTP/1.1" 200 85443
172.200.200.2 - - [10/Jul/2009:01:15:09 +0200] "POST /cacti/plugins/reportit/cc_view.php?action=show_report&id=22 HTTP/1.1" 200 8544

but same problem on different clients of my network. i don't think that the problem is locally but on the application ...
zorrosam
Cacti User

downgrade failed

Post by zorrosam »

guys,

i have tried a downgrade of the plugin but ko ... i botain the same error when i'm exporting the report.

i had no problem with the previous version of cacti.

i have to upgrade to cacti 0.87e?
lanhho1006

Post by lanhho1006 »

I have fllowing errors when Install and Enable reportit:

Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 57

Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined index: friendly_name in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 68
Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 96
Pls help me check and fix it, version: 0.7.1
Thank you,
X-dark
Cacti User

Post by X-dark »

Hi,
I'm using Cacti 0.8.7e with Boost 2.4 and the plugin architecture 2.5. The version of ReporIt I'm using is the 0.7.1

I've created a report template and a report. When I try to manually generate the report, I get these error and warnings :

Code: Select all

# Number of errors  (1):   	  REPORTIT ERROR: No valid data found. Check your configuration. Report[1]

# Number of warnings (2): 	REPORTIT WARNING: RRDfetch: Can not open rrdfile or CF 'LAST' does not match. Report[1] Data Item[10]
# REPORTIT WARNING: RRDfetch: Can not open rrdfile or CFs do not match. Report[1] Data Item[10] 
Any hint of where could this come from ? I've checked the permission of the rrd file. It's ok. The corresponding graph does contain data.
X-dark
Cacti User

Post by X-dark »

X-dark wrote:Hi,
I'm using Cacti 0.8.7e with Boost 2.4 and the plugin architecture 2.5. The version of ReporIt I'm using is the 0.7.1

I've created a report template and a report. When I try to manually generate the report, I get these error and warnings :

# Number of errors  (1):   	  REPORTIT ERROR: No valid data found. Check your configuration. Report[1]

# Number of warnings (2): 	REPORTIT WARNING: RRDfetch: Can not open rrdfile or CF 'LAST' does not match. Report[1] Data Item[10]
# REPORTIT WARNING: RRDfetch: Can not open rrdfile or CFs do not match. Report[1] Data Item[10] 
Any hint of where could this come from ? I've checked the permission of the rrd file. It's ok. The corresponding graph does contain data.
All right found it.
When I created the template and adding the measurand, I choosed "LAST" within the proposed CF. But there is no "LAST" for this data source (based on template "Unix - Load Average").

So stupid error, once you found it ! :wink:
browniebraun
Developer

Post by browniebraun »

lanhho1006 wrote:I have fllowing errors when Install and Enable reportit:

Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 55

Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 57

Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 59

Notice: Undefined index: friendly_name in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 68
Notice: Undefined index: method in /usr/local/cacti/lib/html_form.php on line 96
Pls help me check and fix it, version: 0.7.1
Thank you,
Which Cacti version are you using?

Best regards
-Andreas-
reportit v0.7.5a
SNMPAgent v0.2.3
Download ReportIt | Download SNMPAgent | ReportIt SVN | ReportIt Templates | Wish list
browniebraun
Developer

Post by browniebraun »

X-dark wrote:
X-dark wrote:Hi,

All right found it.
When I created the template and adding the measurand, I choosed "LAST" within the proposed CF. But there is no "LAST" for this data source (based on template "Unix - Load Average").

So stupid error, once you found it ! :wink:
Thank you for posting your explanation. That will help other users. :P

Best regards
-Andreas-
reportit v0.7.5a
SNMPAgent v0.2.3
achuta bodepu

ReportIt

Post by achuta bodepu »

I am using 0.87e and report plugin 0.7.1 - I have report template but under report configuration no template found. Help Me!!!! Going crazy
browniebraun
Developer

Post by browniebraun »

Unlock your report template.
reportit v0.7.5a
SNMPAgent v0.2.3