How do I remove graph name?

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Caracarn

How do I remove graph name?

Post by Caracarn »

I don't like the fact that the name/title for a graph shows up twice, once on the graph it's self and again underneath. How can I remove the name that appears underneath the graph without affecting the one that appears on the graph?

Also can I get Cacti to default to displaying the thumbnailed version of graphs instead of having to tick the box at the top of the page each time I login?

Thanks for your help.
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

Modify the graph template. If it's a data query, you may have to "Reapply Suggested" names after altering the rule in the Data Query section.

TheWitness
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?