Realtime (graph), v0.33

Announcements concerning Plugins for Cacti

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

mandor101

Post by mandor101 »

Patch applied...Same error...

[client x.x.x.x] PHP Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /var/www/html/plugins/realtime/graph_image_rt.php on line 565, referer: https://x.x.x.x/plugins/realtime/graph_ ... raph_id=76

Now getting a sql error in the Cacti log:

04/28/2008 09:26:12 AM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: SQL Row Failed!, Error:'1054', SQL:"select graph_local.host_id, graph_local.snmp_query_id, graph_local.snmp_index, graph_templates_graph.title_cache, graph_templates_graph.vertical_label, graph_templates_graph.slope_mode, graph_templates_graph.auto_scale, graph_templates_graph.auto_scale_opts, graph_templates_graph.auto_scale_log, graph_templates_graph.scale_log_units, graph_templates_graph.auto_scale_rigid, graph_templates_graph.auto_padding, graph_templates_graph.base_value, graph_templates_graph.upper_limit, graph_templates_graph.lower_limit, graph_templates_graph.height, graph_templates_graph.width, graph_templates_graph.image_format_id, graph_templates_graph.unit_value, graph_templates_graph.unit_exponent_value, graph_templates_graph.export from (graph_templates_graph,graph_local) where graph_local.id=graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id and graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id=18837"

04/28/2008 09:26:12 AM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: SQL Assoc Failed!, Error:'1054', SQL:"select graph_templates_item.id as graph_templates_item_id, graph_templates_item.cdef_id, graph_templates_item.text_format, graph_templates_item.value, graph_templates_item.hard_return, graph_templates_item.consolidation_function_id, graph_templates_item.graph_type_id, graph_templates_gprint.gprint_text, colors.hex, graph_templates_item.alpha, data_template_rrd.id as data_template_rrd_id, data_template_rrd.local_data_id, data_template_rrd.rrd_minimum, data_template_rrd.rrd_maximum, data_template_rrd.data_source_name, data_template_rrd.local_data_template_rrd_id from graph_templates_item left join data_template_rrd on (graph_templates_item.task_item_id=data_template_rrd.id) left join colors on (graph_templates_item.color_id=colors.id) left join graph_templates_gprint on (graph_templates_item.gprint_id=graph_templates_gprint.id) where graph_templates_item.local_graph_id=18837 order by graph_templates_item.sequence"
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

Run the query manually via MySQL Query Browser. Your Cacti installation is missing a field. Post your query errors from the Query Browser.

Regards,

TheWitness

Code: Select all

select graph_templates_item.id as graph_templates_item_id, graph_templates_item.cdef_id, graph_templates_item.text_format, graph_templates_item.value, graph_templates_item.hard_return, graph_templates_item.consolidation_function_id, graph_templates_item.graph_type_id, graph_templates_gprint.gprint_text, colors.hex, graph_templates_item.alpha, data_template_rrd.id as data_template_rrd_id, data_template_rrd.local_data_id, data_template_rrd.rrd_minimum, data_template_rrd.rrd_maximum, data_template_rrd.data_source_name, data_template_rrd.local_data_template_rrd_id from graph_templates_item left join data_template_rrd on (graph_templates_item.task_item_id=data_template_rrd.id) left join colors on (graph_templates_item.color_id=colors.id) left join graph_templates_gprint on (graph_templates_item.gprint_id=graph_templates_gprint.id) where graph_templates_item.local_graph_id=18837 order by graph_templates_item.sequence
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Life is an adventure, let yours begin with Cacti!

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.
Interesting Device Packages

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?
mandor101

Post by mandor101 »

Unknown column 'graph_templates_graph.scale_log_units' in 'field list'

Looked through the table and I don't see scale_log_units
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

That column was added in the upgrade from Cacti 0.8.7 to Cacti 0.8.7a. You may need to force another database upgrade to be properly upgraded.

Please verify that you are completely upgraded. You may have to change the Cacti Version in the global.php file simply to 0.8.7b if you are at that version. Otherwise, you need to upgrade to use this Plugin.

TheWitness
True understanding begins only when we realize how little we truly understand...

Author of dozens of Cacti plugins and customization's. Advocate of LAMP, MariaDB, IBM Spectrum LSF and the world of batch. Creator of IBM Spectrum RTM, author of quite a bit of unpublished work and most of Cacti's bugs.

For those wondering, I'm still here, but lost in the shadows. Yearning for less bugs. Who want's a Cacti 1.3/2.0? Streams anyone?
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

All,

I have made Realtime 0.32. This should be the last unless I forgot something. New features include:
-feature: Use Ajax!
-feature: Allow the user to synchoronize windows
-feature: Add Ajax (loading) image
TheWitness

some other things that "could" be done, include:

Resize of Graphs
Legend On/Off
Boost Updates

jgisler
Cacti User

Post by jgisler »

where's the link to the updated version? please
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

jgisler wrote:where's the link to the updated version? please
See the initial post. Page 1.

TheWitness

AndyStewart
Cacti User

Post by AndyStewart »

Fantastic plugin, just installed it and working straight away.

10/10
I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, i want to know, who's been drinking my pint!!!

[size=75][Windows 2003 & IIS6] [Cacti 0.8.7b] [ActivePerl 5.8.8.817] [MySql 5.0.19] [NetSNMP 5.2.1.2-1] [PHP 5.1.2] [RRDTool 1.2.11]
[Plugins: PluginArchitecture, Monitor, Discovery, Threshold, Update, Reports, Manage, RealTime][/size]
tarunsood

not able to set the cache directory

Post by tarunsood »

i have given full permission to the RRA folder but still its not working and i am not able to see any cache directory path in my setting>mics option

can someone help me out
tarunsood

screenshot

Post by tarunsood »

Attachments
no path
no path
cacti.JPG (137.37 KiB) Viewed 8616 times
AndyStewart
Cacti User

Post by AndyStewart »

tarunsood, try downloading the 0.32 version from page 1 of this thread.
I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty, i want to know, who's been drinking my pint!!!

[size=75][Windows 2003 & IIS6] [Cacti 0.8.7b] [ActivePerl 5.8.8.817] [MySql 5.0.19] [NetSNMP 5.2.1.2-1] [PHP 5.1.2] [RRDTool 1.2.11]
[Plugins: PluginArchitecture, Monitor, Discovery, Threshold, Update, Reports, Manage, RealTime][/size]
tarunsood

Post by tarunsood »

i already have the version 0.32
mcutting
Cacti Guru User

Post by mcutting »

This no longer works for me under Windows ? The RRD file gets created in the cache directory, but no graph is displayed ?
Cacti Version 0.8.8b
Cacti OS Ubuntu LTS
RRDTool Version RRDTool 1.4.7
Poller Information
Type SPINE 0.8.8b
TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

Plugin only works with Cacti 0.8.7b for now. Earlier versions of Cacti are not supported.

TheWitness

TheWitness
Developer

Post by TheWitness »

mcutting wrote:This no longer works for me under Windows ? The RRD file gets created in the cache directory, but no graph is displayed ?
What browser version. Edit setup.php and change status=no to status=yes and look for error messages.

TheWtiness