[Solved] Graph output

Post support questions that relate to the Windows 2003/2000/XP operating systems.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

hboogz

Post by hboogz »

I uncommented them from the include/global.php

Manage plugin had a disable link, which i enabled that along with the uncomment.
hboogz

Post by hboogz »

okay, changed the poller from spine to cmd.php and did as you said with the poller logging level and i've attached the updated debug log.
Attachments
cactidebuglog4.zip
(8.87 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
hboogz

Post by hboogz »

it may be early, but i'm getting data on my graphs!!!

BSOD2600
Cacti Moderator

Post by BSOD2600 »

Glad it's working. Do you see what I mean by the difference in your cacti.log file now?
hboogz

Post by hboogz »

The difference was night and day, should i revert back to spine ? since i've read it's a much faster poller ?

is it safe to assume all the while my problem was with my poller ?
BSOD2600
Cacti Moderator

Post by BSOD2600 »

It seems the problem was with spine... so first, enable your plugins again. make sure everything is still working. THEN switch back to spine. When you do, manually run spine.exe from the CLI once to see if it works (since it obviously wasnt before). dont forget to edit spines config file.
hboogz

Post by hboogz »

found where my problem was with SPINE. the pw in the spine.conf was not matching.

i enabled all my plugins and used spine and it seems to be working. however, the new manage plugin doesn't seem to work but i will open a separate thread for all my plugin related issues.

my graphs appear to be working. BSOD, you rock.