Just numbers on graphs - no units

Post general support questions here that do not specifically fall into the Linux or Windows categories.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

rjblanch

Just numbers on graphs - no units

Post by rjblanch »

Hi all,

I had to create a SNMP-OID graph that will count a number of users logging into our PABX.

When I look at the graph, all is good except that the amount is 1.2k and the graph y-axis is showing 1.0K, 1.5K, 2.0K, whereas I just wish it to show 1200 and the axis being 1000, 1500 and 2000

I am using v8.7a on a linux box.

Thanks.
BSOD2600
Cacti Moderator

Post by BSOD2600 »

Change each of the graph template items to show the exact value.
rjblanch

Post by rjblanch »

Forgive me for asking, but I have looked everywhere to see how to change this. I have the Data Source Type as guage. The graph min and max values covering the amounts that it would be. I have checked/unchecked the auto-scale box to see if that changed things.

Pointing me in the correct direction would be greatly appreciated.
noflies
Cacti User

Post by noflies »

rjblanch wrote:Forgive me for asking, but I have looked everywhere to see how to change this. I have the Data Source Type as guage. The graph min and max values covering the amounts that it would be. I have checked/unchecked the auto-scale box to see if that changed things.

Pointing me in the correct direction would be greatly appreciated.
Well not quite everywhere. As mentioned above...You must edit the graph template for the graph you want to change. Look under GRAPH TEMPLATES, then edit each of the GRAPH_TEMPLATE_ITEMS and change each line and GPRINT type to "Exact Numbers". See attached PNG. Do not change anything else...only the GPRINT type.
Attachments
Graph_Template_Items-GPRINT_Exact_Numbers.png
Graph_Template_Items-GPRINT_Exact_Numbers.png (67.9 KiB) Viewed 1476 times