Access denied and SQL Assoc F error looking at thold alerts

Support questions about the Threshold plugin

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

bharris

Access denied and SQL Assoc F error looking at thold alerts

Post by bharris »

I am unable to display or click on the graphs on a thold alert. Also I am getting polling errors. Not sure what happened changed. It was running smooth prior. Database checks clean. Notice graphic URL is broken '//' Anyone have seen similar?

09/24/2007 02:40:57 PM - CMDPHP: Poller[0] ERROR: SQL Assoc Failed "select graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id from (graph_templates_graph,graph_local) left join host on (host.id=graph_local.host_id) left join graph_templates on (graph_templates.id=graph_local.graph_template_id) left join user_auth_perms on ((graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id=user_auth_perms.item_id and user_auth_perms.type=1 and user_auth_perms.user_id=3) OR (host.id=user_auth_perms.item_id and user_auth_perms.type=3 and user_auth_perms.user_id=3) OR (graph_templates.id=user_auth_perms.item_id and user_auth_perms.type=4 and user_auth_perms.user_id=3)) where graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id=graph_local.id and ((user_auth_perms.type != 1 OR user_auth_perms.type is null) AND ((user_auth_perms.type != 3) OR (user_auth_perms.type is null)) AND ((user_auth_perms.type != 4) OR (user_auth_perms.type is null))) and graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id= group by graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id"

Could not open!
http://172.16.x.xxx/cacti//graph_image. ... _type=tree
gandalf
Developer

Post by gandalf »

Moved to THOLD forum
Reinhard
urban

Post by urban »

I get the same error.

When i use the select statement in my sql db, i get this:

ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'group by graph_templates_graph.local_graph_id'

Can anyone help? Whats the problem?

regards,
urban