Upgrade Reportit

General discussion about Plugins for Cacti

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

exy123

Upgrade Reportit

Post by exy123 »

Hi Guys

Is there an upgrade procedure for reportit because , I tried tp upgrade to 0.4.2 but when ever i try to add a new report now i get the following error:

CMDPHP: ERROR: SQL Exec Failed "CREATE TABLE reportit_rrdlist_0 ( id INT PRIMARY KEY, description VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, start_day VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Monday', end_day VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'Sunday', start_time TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '00:00:00', end_time TIME NOT NULL DEFAULT '24:00:00', timezone VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'GMT' )TYPE=MyISAM"

So then I would delete the reportit_rrdlist_0 table from mysql , no error then but the report still doesnt create.
browniebraun
Developer

Post by browniebraun »

It was necessary to redesign most parts of the table structure to create this new, flexible template configurator which is contained in 0.4.0 and above. That's the reason why 0.3.x and previous versions (and also 0.4.0 alpha) are not compatible with 0.4.0 and higher. In this case you've to clean up your cacti database before installing 0.4.2.
A script for this can be downloaded under http://forums.cacti.net/viewtopic.php?p=100779&highlight=#100779.

Best regards
-Andreas-
Hat das Blümchen einen Knick, war der Schmetterling zu dick! ;)
reportit v0.7.5a
SNMPAgent v0.2.3
Download ReportIt | Download SNMPAgent | ReportIt SVN | ReportIt Templates | Wish list
exy123

Post by exy123 »

Thank you very much Fixed it all